6 weeks – 12months
- Staff/child interactions that include speaking and singing to the child during feedings, rocking to sleep, diaper changes, and tummy time.
- After thorough staff/parent conversations, Take Home- Daily Information Sheets are provided containing important information about each child’s day while at the center.
- Classroom activities & lessons focus on baby’s physical and cognitive milestones such as rolling over, sitting up, crawling, grasping, language development, and listening skills.
- Scheduling based on each baby’s individuals needs and a partnership with parents.
- Developmental Assessments specific to Infants.